Alpinestars is proud to present its Isabel Drystar jacket:
- Multi-material construction composed of an external structure with water-resistant and quick-drying PU coating, with a fully waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane. All the seams are heat welded to ensure waterproofing.
- Thermal jacket with removable long sleeves (170 g on the body; 85 g on the sleeves) allowing this trench coat to be worn in a wide range of weather conditions.
- Shoulder and elbow guards, anatomic and removable and CE-certified for the perfect protection The armour is anatomical to reflect the City collection style.
- Pocket on the back to house Nucleon armour as well as a wide range of other Alpinestars protective panels.
- Reflective details on the hood and back to make the biker more visible at night
- Zipped gussets at the waist for comfort in riding position.
- Removable storm hood; can be removed thanks to the zip on the collar.
- Knitted cuffs for a comfortable and close fit.
- Removable thermal collar with satin polyester lining for luxurious comfort.
- Practical waterproof outside pockets on the chest and arms and inside wallet pocket.
- Innovative leather/textile construction with outside seams to increase comfort.
- Adjustable straps on sleeves and collar for a highly customised fit.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
FLMLadys Tour Nubuck Leather Jacket 1.0
REV'IT!Metropolitan Lady Textile Jacket black
REV'IT!Metropolitan Lady Textile Jacket
FLMSports ladies’ leather combi jacket, short 2.0