CTEK Comfort Indicator Pigtail charging lamp with SAE connector
Adapter for CTEK chargers with integrated charge display on existing connections with SAE plug.
- 3-stage LED charge indicator clearly shows the charge level of the battery while in idle state (engine and consumers are off) via three easy-to-understand LEDs (green, yellow and red).
- Quick connect onboard plug for CTEK chargers with SAE connection (for example, on many Harley Davidson models)
- Can be freely attached to the frame or to any other place on the motorbike
- Thus enabling effortless connection of your CTEK battery charger without having to actually get at the battery
- With the integrated charge indicator you always know when to recharge your battery
- Length overall: 14 cm
Charge level lamps (battery in idle state, engine and consumers off):
- Green: Battery is fully charged and does not need charging (battery voltage higher than 12.85 V)
- Yellow: Battery is partially discharged and should be charged (battery voltage between 12.4 V and 12.85 V)
- Red: Battery is empty and must be charged (battery voltage lower than 12.4 V)
The CTEK quick-connect series is compatible with all 12-V CTEK chargers with a charging current of 0.8-10 A and must not be used with any other chargers.