NGK Spark Plug LMAR ? A-9 (S)
High quality at a reasonable price, which is why NGK is the original equipment supplier for so many motorcycle manufacturers.
- LMA = thread diameter: 10.0 mm, Thread length: 26.5 mm
- R = with interference suppression resistance (5 kOhm)
- 6-8 = heat value
- A = spanner width: 14.0 mm
- -9 = 0.9 mm electrode gap
- If applicable S = special sealing ring
For a technically correct mounting, spark plugs must generally always be mounted with the appropriate torque spanner.
In order to prevent damage to the spark plugs or engine by improper installation, tighten them to the following tolerances:
Aluminium cylinder head = 15-20 Nm
Cast-iron cylinder head = 15-25 Nm