Alpinestars SP Glove
Made of highly abrasion-resistant full-grain leather with a strong polymer knuckle protection, the SP-8 offers maximum protection, freedom of movement and comfort. With a pre-formed finger structure and a cuff-type Velcro® fastener, this glove provides a firm, highly individual and sporty fit and shape.
Comfort & Features:
- The high-quality full-leather finish is durable and provides exceptional abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seams and finger separation when slipping.
- Ergonomically positioned synthetic patterned hand strap reinforcement made of suede for grip and comfort.
The advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector provides excellent performance during repeated impacts.
Reinforcement with EVA foam padding on the thumb, wrist, back of the hand, palm and fingers for comfort and abrasion resistance.
Perforated leather cuffs as well as perforated finger side walls for excellent breathability.
Cuffs with Velcro® fastener closure and expandable wrist for a firm and individual fit.
Pre-shaped anatomical fingertip and internal seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
Pressure and embroidery logos in the wrist and finger area, as well as heat-embossed logos on the knuckles.
- Exterior: 74% leather, 16% polyurethane, 10% synthetic wild leather
- Interior: 100% polyester
- Agréable mais durée de vie relativement courte