Magnetic oil drain plug M14 x 1.25
Fixes metal shavings which are caused by natural abrasion in the oil circuit.
- It simply replaces the original drain plug
- Has a magnetic tip which projects into the oil
- Reduces wear as metal abrasion in the oil circuit is reduced
- Including copper sealing ring
- M14x1.25 thread - used on many models from Suzuki, Kawasaki etc.
Please check that the thread of the original screw corresponds to the diameter and pitch before tightening - never tighten with force!
Spanner width: 19 mm
Thread length at head: 9 mm
Length with magnet at head: 12 mm
Length of head: 7 mm
Weight: 27 grams