Givi Children’s Seat S650
The Children’s Seat S650 is the result of targeted research to ensure new solutions for the safety of children on board.
- Mountable on nearly all motorcycles, scooters and quad/ATV models
- Ensures children between about 5 and 8 years stay on the saddle
- It prevents the child from slipping sideways
- Comes is equipped with two height-adjustable foot straps
- They are closed to the front to prevent slipping
- For safety reasons, no belt is provided for the child seat
- The presence of an adult on the front of the saddle is enough to prevent any forward movement
- With handles right and left for a secure feeling of the child
- It is attached by sturdy straps and retaining hooks bolted to the saddle from under the saddle - refer to the installation instructions
- The width of the saddle can be significantly larger than the seat itself - the fastening straps are very long and adjustable over a wide range
Inside width: up to 31 cm
Outside width: up to 39 cm
Width of the groove bottom, front/rear: 17 / 25,5 cm - The saddle can easily be noticeably wider!
Height: 44 cm
Distance foot loop to the seat: 35 to 60 cm adjustable
Weight: 3.9 Kg
Children’s seats require no certificate and are NOT registered in the registration papers.
WARNING: Not allowed in Austria!!
For our Swiss customers:
The children’s seat must be presented to the Road Traffic Office for acceptance! Approval is only possible if the child has a correspondingly long legs that it reaches the loops.