John Doe Ironhead Mechanix Jeans
Our puristic Vintage Slim jeans were designed with a focus on motorcycle riding.
With their Slim-fit design, these Jeans promise an ideal fit.
Any usual irritation such as pinching, pulling and fluttering that you might be used to during high speeds belongs to the past.
Due to the tight-fitting form and velvety touch, our classic 5-Pocket-Slim-Cut design proves to be comfortable and functional at the same time.
It offers the perfect balance between protection and ideal comfort thanks to its inner lining made from innovative XTM-Fiber®.
With its thin, extremely flexible and water-repellent characteristics, it offers full protection during each ride, even in dangerous situations including falling, regardless whether you're just taking a quick ride around town or a longer trip.
- Abrasion-protection in the event of a fall through aramid fibers
- High comfort thanks to interwoven LYCRA® fibers
- Water-repellant protection during rain and moisture through modern TEFLON® equipment
- COOLMAX® fabrics offers cooling for high temperatures
- Integrated and height-adjustable protector bags in the knee area
- Integrated protector bags in the hip area
- Slim Fit: Mid-high waist, tight-fitting waistband, thigh and hemline
- Outer material: 97 % cotton and 3 % Lycra ®
- XTM Protection Fiber: Fall side made from 100% Aramid Fiber / Main side made from 100% Coolmax
- 10,5 oz. Denim
- The pants' washing can vary depending on the style and may divert from the product image.
Regular Price: €229.99
Regular Price: €249.00
- Top Hose