Yuasa Battery 12N9-3B
12 Volt starter battery for motorcycles, scooters, quad bikes, snowmobiles, riding mowers, etc.
- Lead accumulators from the original equipment manufacturer of many brands
- Withstands vibrations
- Patented separators offer a high starting performance
- The partition construction provides maximum performance
- Unique sealed clamps prevent corrosion and provide longer battery life
- Cell connectors that run through the wall minimize the internal resistance
- Each battery is thoroughly tested and checked before delivery
- Is delivered dry - please also order the appropriate battery acid (50020000010) for the filling (approx. filling quantity up to the maximum marking, see article description)
- WARNING: Use acid only during initial filling - should the liquid level have dropped during use, only fill with distilled water (50020000250)
- Is delivered complete with venting hose and connecting bolts
- Please check in advance that it is suitable for your vehicle (fitting accuracy, dimensions, type, position of poles and venting), as it is not possible to exchange a filled battery
- Before filling the battery, remove the filling plug and the venting cap
- Add acid and allow to stand for about 30 minutes, so that the air can easily escape - then check the acid level and top up if necessary
- Insert the plug for the filling openings, connect the breather hose, install the battery and start it - the battery does not yet have the full power (about 70%), but it can be used for starting several times without problems
- The battery reaches its full performance on the first trip or before using a battery charger
Dimensions and power:
Length x width x height 135 x 75 x 139 mm
Weight when filled: 3.2 kg
Connections: + pole front right, - pole front left
Vent on the right
Cold start capacity CCA: 85 A
Price per piece (without acid)
May damage fertility. Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
Causes damage to organs ( state all organs affected, if known) through prolonged or repeated exposure (state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard)
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Obtain special instructions before use.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Wash ... thoroughly after handling.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Avoid release to the environment.