handlebar Speedfighter 25,4mm MCL125SC chrome
Add new bike
Easy selection of the technical parts to fit your bike
Fits these bikes
Lucas TRW Speedfighter Handlebars
The roadster handlebars for the classic seat position.
- With these low-offset handlebars, you profoundly change the look
- The relatively lower height and greater width make for an aggressive look
- Top quality, environmentally friendly surface treatments
- Triple application special coating prevents corrosion
- For the best corrosion protection without dull places on the bending points
- Chrome (C) coating or matte silver (A=aluminium look) or black (S) finish
- 22 mm (MCL124) or 25.4 mm (inches) (MCL125) outer diameter
- 25.4 mm also as version with cable notch for almost all Harley-Davidson models after model year 1982 (KK)
Width 22 mm/25.4 mm 865/870 mm
Height 75 mm
Offset toward the rear 85 mm
Height at handlebar end 80 mm
Width at handlebar clamp 200 mm
With operating permit for many models.
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
WARNING: If the model is not listed in the supplied operating permit, this is used as TÜV certification – then a TÜV/Dekra screening immediately after installation is required in order to receive confirmation of the correct installation and thus, licencing approval.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
- Download data sheet (abe_90924_01 2020 - de_DE)
- Download data sheet (abe_90924_01 2020 - en_GB)
- Download data sheet (abe_90924_01 2020 - es_ES)
- Download data sheet (abe_90924_01 2020 - fr_CH)
- Download data sheet (abe_90924_01 2020 - it_IT)
- Download data sheet (ABE_stahllenker_90924_01_20130826 - de_DE)
- Download data sheet (ABE_stahllenker_90924_01_20130826 - en_GB)
Item No. 50181100030
About the brandTRW - quality, performance and an appealing design inspire motorcyclists and motorbike dealers all over the world. The history of the TRW brand goes back many decades. The TRW product portfolio meets the high quality standards of the international automotive industry and ensures maximum safety and performance.