Description du produit
Elbow Level 1 Protector 1.0, Type A (Set of 2)
Specific Protector Shape for Each Joint Type
1. No double occupancy or unit size for multiple joint types.
Since a protector was developed for each type of joint, each individual protector can be individually adapted to the size of the respective joint.
2. Following the difference in size between the elbow and knee joint, the elbow protector is narrower than the knee protector.
3. Also, the Type A protectors for small sizes are no longer so oversized but, anatomically, correctly adapted to small-size joints and, thus, significantly smaller than the Type B standard protectors for normal to large sizes.
4. Optimized coordination with the individual joints in terms of shape and size results in less weight on the one hand and a significant improvement in wearing comfort on the other hand.
Innovative Memory PU foam with unique Viscoelasticity from Safe-Max®
5. The new Memory PU foam from Safe-Max® is extremely flexible without being too soft. (Safe-Max® new viscoelastic Memory PU foam offers unique flexibility while still providing sufficient strength to not deform.)
6. The high flexibility allows for a compact or closed design. The high flexibility and the specially convex upper edge eliminate potential pressure points, reducing the need for additional moving tabs (such as the Safe-Max P-1002.1 elbow/knee protector). This "closed design" with fewer open slots "provides greater safety.
7. The impact residual energy values ??are above average.
Average norm limit for level 1 protectors at ambient temperature = (23°C/50% r.h.) ≤ 35 kN, Safe-Max Level-1 protectors 2.0 are only 17 kN (DIN EN 1621-1: 2012)
8. The uniquely flexible foam perfectly adapts to the joint in every riding position. Pressure points are impossible. You can barely feel the protectors.
9. While other manufacturers claim their level 1 protectors are comfortable, our POLO ones really are!
- 100 % Polyurethane
Type A protectors suit children's and women's clothing sizes up to size 42 (women's M).
Type B protectors fit women's clothing sizes from size 44 (women's L) and all men's sizes.
The hip protector is only available in size B and fits all pants with corresponding hip protector pockets.
N° d’article 32008801
À propos de la marqueSafety is written in capital letters here: SAFEMAX is the specialist for protectors and safety for motorcyclists. As one of the first experts in this field, SAFEMAX can now look back on several decades of work in the service of safety - and the developers of the protector systems still benefit from this experience today.