Arrow X-Kone Exhaust
Visually as well as acoustically an extremely attractive tail pipe silencer.
- Processed with the highest craftsmanship
- Oval conical shape
- Strong performance and throaty sound
- Outer shell made from nichrome stainless steel with satin finish
- The end cap of the exhaust is always made of carbon
- Otherwise, entirely made from stainless steel
- The holder is welded directly to the silencer and is bolted to the original mounting points
- Removable dB-Killer for racing use off of public roads
- As a slip-on, fits the production manifold or pre-silencer with all of the mounting parts to replace the original tail pipe silencer
- For some models, configured as a complete installation, including the manifold (designated in the material specification in the item description/drop-down box as 1in1, 2in1 or 3in1 or 4in1)
With EC certification (only valid if the dB-Killer is installed and not modified!!).
The tail pipe silencer requires an E-certification mark with a registration number behind it.
Therefore, no other documents are required beyond this. You need not carry registration documents.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that the Swiss highway code requires that a valid Certificate of Approval must subsequently be obtained through one of our Swiss shops.
Price per piece or, when indicated, per pair depending on the model.