MFW Vario Adapter Joints
Makes space for the Vario adapter joints if the arm with the rests would otherwise be in the way (for example, of the exhaust or frame).
- Is fitted to the rests between the Vario adapter joints and the arms
- Extends 20 mm on each side
- Suitable for rider and passenger rests
- Helps to avoid coming into contact with components (for example, the exhaust system) and thus facilitates the full modularity
- From the fully finished adapter made from durable aluminium alloy
- High-grade anodised (higher strength, less sensitive to abrasion, protection against oxidation)
- The matching Vario adapter joints for your motorbike, arm and the footrest linkages are additionally required in the colour of your choice
- Do not fit the "normal" Hi-Q adapter joints for positioning the rests in the original position
With type approval (via the Vario Adapter Joints or adjusting joints).
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
Price each (without footrests and Vario Adapter Joints and Arm)