Vario adapter joints w/o extensions rear SGT9 black
Hi-Q Vario Adapter Joint Pair without arm
Adjustable footrests in a modular system - enables the use of all Hi-Q and MFW aluminium footrests with the necessary additional arms (except sports rests) in the original mountings on the motorcycle.
- The additionally necessary arm in the length of your choice can be positioned to the original mounting at a 360° angle in 8 positions
- Thereby, the additionally necessary footrests can be placed lower, higher, forward or to the rear
- Easily adjustable by means of two screws per side - so quickly adaptable for an optimum seating position depending on the application
- Thus also seen as an inexpensive alternative to completely new footrests
- Also allows a much more relaxed sitting position, especially for the passenger
- Always custom-fit for the particular model – you can find the current classification in Bike-DB under your model, or for older models, in the operating permit available here.
- CNC-milled rest adapter made from durable aluminium alloy
- High-grade anodised (higher strength, less sensitive to abrasion, protection against oxidation)
- The matching Vario adapter joints for your motorbike, the arms in the length of your choice and the footrest linkages in the colour of your choice are always required
- In addition, the 23-mm, 30-mm or 50-mm offset arms (60380003990 to 60380003995) or the even more flexible height-adjustable multi-arm plates (60380005010 to 60380005012) are absolutely necessary
- Also required are the Hi-Q or MFW footrests in the colour and shape of your choice (although Hi-Q sports rests do not fit!!)
- The extension kit for Vario adapter joints (60380005000 or 60380005001) allows the further outward extension of the arm when components of the motorcycle (for example, the exhaust system) would otherwise limit the adjustability
With operating permit.
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
Hi-Q footrest joints can only be combined with Hi-Q or MFW footrests - they do not fit other manufacturers’ footrests!!
Price per pair (without footrests, arm and possible extensions)
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
Unpräzise an der FZ6
Info: Bei der FZS600 passt die Originalbuchse und nichts schlabbert.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt