repair manual german Bucheli Honda VFR 800 F
Honda VFR 800 Fl – from 1998 onwards
When Honda brought its VFR 800 FI onto the market in 1998, the marque released a top-class touring sports bike that quickly secured a unique position due to the sum of its technical qualities: the powerful V4 engine with 4 overhead gear-driven cams, petrol injection, regulated catalytic converter, user-friendly CBS braking system and a complete selection of sport tour equipment.
Its especially efficient exhaust gas treatment won this bike a great deal of popularity among a customer base that is ever more sensitive to environmental issues and much respect from its competitors Coupled with Honda’s proverbial reliability, the VFR 800 FI is a sporty universal motorbike that can be a faithful servant to its owner over many years when cared for properly.
But despite optimum maintenance and care, there can be times on the streets of this world when a problem crops up, and for that this book was written.
This handbook includes the following chapters:
· 50,000 km endurance test from “Motorrad”, Europe’s most popular bike magazine
· extra chapter with tips on the appropriate tools for use in the hobby workshop
· settings and maintenance
· carrying out your own maintenance and servicing, with maintenance and mechanics’ tips
· all the tyres for the Honda VFR 800 FI from Avon, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Metzeler, Michelin and Pirelli
· professionally removing/replacing wheels
· caring for and maintaining the brakes
· adjusting the suspension and dampers
· adjusting and repairing the steering
· removing/replacing suspension strut and swingarm
· checking lights and fuses
· maintaining the battery, charging and ignition system
· fuel system: cleaning the air filter, checking, dismantling and reassembling the injection system
· removing/fitting the exhaust system
· lubricating system: the right motor oil for the V4, changing the oil yourself
· checking and adjusting valve clearance
· maintenance, care, dismantling and repair of the clutch and gears
· repairing the starter motor
· maintaining and repairing the cooling system
· numerous detail drawings
· tightening torques of all important screwed connections
· detailed troubleshooting guide with instructions and tips for repair
· extensive table containing all technical data, exact setting values and wear limits
· important accessory addresses in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
· fold-out pages: large-format switching diagrams
Format: 210 x 280 mm
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt