repair manual Bucheli german Suzuki GSX 1400
Suzuki GSX 1400 – from 2001 onwards
Suzuki brought out the GSX 1400 in 2001 as a naked big bike. The classic 4-cylinder machine quickly became a top-seller. It was especially popular with those riders who love to feel the wind in their faces and prefer a bike with no fairing. The enormously powerful engine draws its power from its high capacity, not high revs, and the bike’s grand appearance offers lots of bike for the money. Just the right kind of bike for all those who are turned off by plastic and are happy with the look of the raw steel frame.
Thanks to the undemanding Suzuki reliability, the GSX 1400 is a pure motorbike for everyday use and fun that can be a faithful servant to its owner over many years if reasonably maintained and cared for properly. But despite optimum maintenance and care, there can be times on the streets of this world when a problem crops up and there is no Suzuki workshop nearby, and for that this book was written. So you know what to do if the worst comes to the worst.
This handbook includes the following chapters:
– top test from “Motorrad”, Europe’s most popular bike magazine
– large chapter with tips on important tools for the hobby workshop
– settings and care
– carrying out your own maintenance and servicing, with maintenance and mechanics’ tips
– all the approved tyres for the Suzuki GSX 1400 from Avon, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Maxxis, Metzeler, Michelin and Pirelli
– professionally removing/replacing wheels
– caring for and maintaining the brakes
– changing the damper oil on the front fork
– adjusting and repairing the steering
– removing/replacing swingarm and suspension struts
– changing bulbs and fuses
– caring for and charging the battery
– ignition system: troubleshooting and repair
– fuel system: inspecting and setting the air filter and injection system
– removing/fitting the exhaust system
– lubricating system: the right oil for the 4-cylinder bike, changing the oil yourself
– checking and adjusting valve clearance
– maintenance, care, dismantling and repair of the clutch and gears
– repairing the starter motor
– tightening torques of all screwed connections on the chassis and engine
– detailed troubleshooting guide with instructions and tips for repair
– extensive technical data, exact setting values and wear limits
– important addresses in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
– large-format switching diagrams as fold-out pages
Format: 210 x 280 mm
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt