repair manual Bucheli german Harley Davidson Softail 00-04
This book deals with the following models (from 2000 with carburettor and fuel injection):
– Fat Boy FLSTF
– Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC
– Springer Softail FXSTS
– Heritage Springer FLSTS
– Softail Standard FXST
– Night Train FXSTB
– Softail Deuce FXSTD
The American motorbike brand Harley-Davidson was established in 1903. Over a hundred years later, the marque is just as vital as ever: it is cult, feeling and a way of life. Harley-Davidson bikes have large-capacity V2 engines that are famous for their sonorous chugging sound and impressive torque, propelling the mighty machines whose riders are known for the laid-back manner in which they cruise across the country. For Harley riders, it is the journey itself that is the reward; regardless of where it is, you’ll end up somewhere nice. This motorbike repair manual was written to make sure it stays that way and your Harley is able to serve you reliably at all times. Because when travelling the highways and byways of this world, there is not always a specialist workshop available when you need one.
This repair manual offers you:
· extensive maintenance, care and repair tips
· all the working steps required for carrying out a major servicing
· large tool supplement featuring all special tools
· step-by-step explanations of the individual working processes
· troubleshooting guide with instructions and tips for repair
· precise explanations of the engine, clutch, gears, chassis, brakes, electrics, carburettor and injection system
· large-format switching diagrams on fold-out pages
· extensive technical data, exact setting values and wear limits
· tyres for the Harley-Davidson Softail models in pictures and text
· the original top test of the Fat Boy FLSTF from “Motorrad” magazine
· tips on the appropriate tools and equipment for the hobby workshop
· many insider technology tips for Twin Cam 88B engines
· with the addresses of all the authorised Harley-Davidson dealers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
· with an extra chapter on accessories
Format: 210 x 280 mm
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt