repair manual Bucheli german Suzuki DL 1000 V-Strom,KLV 100
Suzuki DL 1000 V-Strom – from 2002 onwards
In 2002, Suzuki brought out the large touring enduro bike DL 1000 V-Strom as a good-value alternative to the hitherto market-leading GS models from BMW and Honda’s equally new Varadero and KTM 950 Adventure bikes. Thanks to its powerful and lively V2 engine and its impressive appearance, the V-Strom quickly found plenty of friends. Using appropriate parts from the extensive array of available accessories, the Suzuki DL 1000 V-Strom can be upgraded into a long-distance touring bike.
Thanks to the undemanding Suzuki reliability, the DL 1000 V-Strom is a sporty universal motorbike that can be a faithful servant to its owner over many years if reasonably maintained and cared for properly. But despite optimum maintenance and care, there can be times on the streets of this world when a problem crops up and there is no Suzuki workshop nearby, and for that this book was written. So you know what to do if the worst comes to the worst.
This handbook includes the following chapters:
· 50,000 km endurance test from “Motorrad”, Europe’s most popular bike magazine
· extra chapter with tips on the appropriate tools for use in the hobby workshop
· settings and maintenance
· carrying out your own maintenance and servicing, with maintenance and mechanics’ tips
· all the approved tyres for the Suzuki DL 1000 V-Strom from Avon, Bridgestone, Dunlop, Metzeler, Michelin and Pirelli
· professionally removing/replacing wheels
· caring for and maintaining the brakes
· adjusting the suspension and dampers
· adjusting and repairing the steering
· removing/replacing suspension strut and swingarm
· changing lights and fuses
· maintaining the battery, charging and ignition system
· fuel system: cleaning the air filter, inspecting the injection system, synchronising the throttle valves
· lubrication system: the right oil for the V2 engine, changing the oil yourself
· checking and adjusting valve clearance
· maintenance, care, dismantling and repair of the clutch and gears
· repairing the starter motor
· tightening torques of all important screwed connections
· detailed troubleshooting guide with instructions and tips for repair
· extensive table containing technical data, exact setting values and wear limits
· important addresses in Germany, Austria and Switzerland for buying accessories
· fold-out pages: large-format switching diagrams
Format: 210 x 280 mm
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt