repair manual Bucheli german Ducati Monster 695, S2R
The “Reparaturanleitung” (Repair instructions) series is the must-have professional reference work for any technically competent tinkerer. Step-by-step instructions make maintenance and repairs to the motor, chassis and the vehicle’s electrics child’s play.
The repair manual offers extensive information on how to correctly maintain, care for and repair your motorbike. All the respective working processes are labelled with symbols and show the corresponding degree of difficulty. From simple jobs that can be carried out with basic technical knowledge, manual skill and a few tools to tasks that require specialist tools and extensive knowledge.
From the contents:
· numerous photos, drawings and detailed explanations that help you to carry out your own maintenance and inspections
· correct washing and care for your motorbike
· workshop advice: the right tools for the hobby workshop
· removing/fitting fairing parts
· the correct tyres for your motorbike
· removing/replacing the wheels
· maintaining the brakes, fitting new brake pads, changing the brake fluid
· lubricating, maintaining and replacing the chain
· chassis: setting the suspension strut and steering, changing the fork oil and steering bearings
· removing/replacing suspension strut and swingarm
· checking the lights, changing bulbs
· vehicle and engine electrics
· charging the battery, checking the charging system
· repairing the starter motor and overrunning clutch
· fitting spark plugs, checking the ignition system
· injection: cleaning the air filter, secondary air system, setting and replacing the accelerator cable
· removing/fitting the exhaust system
· lubricating system: the right motor oil and changing the oil and filter
· cooling system: checking and changing the coolant
· maintenance, care, adjusting and repair of the clutch and gears
· checking and adjusting valve clearance
· detailed troubleshooting guide with instructions and tips for repair
· extensive table of technical data, exact setting values, wear limits
· tightening torques
Format: 200 x 280 mm
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt