Quick-Lock tankbag City II EVO
Connection Quick-Lock City II Tank Backpack Bags
For sharply sloping tank upper surfaces.
- Mounts or unmounts in seconds to the Quick-Lock EVO Tank rings
- Made from high-quality 1680 ballistic nylon
- With laminated EVA base for the best hold and easy custom placement on the tank ring
- Height is adjustable using a zipper to expand the volume
- 3 attached outer pockets
- Spray-protected cable apertures on the front and back sides
- Net compartments on the inside and the lid
- Sturdy, ergonomic carrying handle
- Reflective trim
- Zipper fixation
- Includes a rain cover with transparent top and a shoulder strap
- ATTENTION: The appropriate additional EVO Tank Ring for your model is always necessary!
Additional details with the 12-Volt version:
- With power supply in the tank backpack
- Two cables with round connectors lead into the inside of the tank backpack
- With SAE adapter to plug in different types of plugs such as cigarette lighter sockets or on-board power supply sockets
- The electrical system including the wiring harness (also in the delivery contents) is installed on the lower ring (EVO Tank Ring) and thus converts it into an electrical tank ring
- As soon as the tank backpack is removed from the lower ring, the current flow is interrupted and there is no danger of a short circuit
11 to 15 litres storage capacity (variable).
Length x width x height 36 x 28 x 20-27 cm
- The appropriate EVO tank ring for your model is additionally necessary (order no. 702301000510 and following)
- Lock kit (order no. 70230100500) to secure the tank backpack to the motorcycle and the main compartment zipper
- Extra large map compartment (order no. 70230101341)
- Drybag for smartphone (order no. 70230101342) or tablet (order no. 70230101343)
- GPS Holder (order no. 70230101550) to mount GPS devices or their cases on the front of the tank backpack
- only for the 12 volt version: Cigarette lighter socket (order no. 70230105157), cigarette lighter double socket (order no. 70230105159), cigarette lighter/DIN socket (order no. 70230105158)
Price each (without tank ring)
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
Nicht zu klein aber auch nicht zu groß
Verarbeitung top und auch die kleinen Außentaschen sind super.
Passt sehr gut zur Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200
Passt super für Tiger 800
Endlich was passendes gefunden!
Zusammen mit dem Quick-Lock EVO System eine ideale Lösung.
Das Quick-Locksystem (grauer Ring) passte nicht.
Qualität des Tankrucksackes sehr gut.
- Product Questions (0)
Fragen zum Produkt