Mini lift table, up to 350 kg
Hi-Q Tools mini lifting table up to 350 kg
For lifting the motorcycle, or even as a very practical help during an engine removal.
- With two frame trussings or other flat surface under the motorcycle (chopper, cruiser, enduro, quad, ATV, etc.) you can lift it easily using the spindle
- Through the supplied additionally mountable rubberised retainers (black) it is usually possible if two frame trussings are present, but the engine still extends further below
- For engine fitting or removal, this lifting table is also very helpful with other models due to its compact size
- Stable stand thanks to the massive foot and its truss
- Can also be fixed on site through the holes in the brackets
- Spindle height adjustment can be made with a 21mm spanner/nut
- A matching 21s spark plug spanner supplied
- The retainers (black) are adjustable in height and in width
Width 45cm without spindle
Length of table 15.5 cm
Length of foot 32 cm
Height 9 cm up to 40.5 cm
Increase by retainers 6 cm to 8.5 cm
Scope of delivery:
2x mounting for rubberised retainers
6x rubberised retainers (for replacement, each of equal height - ensuring a long service life)
21mm spark plug spanner for operating the spindle
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
einfache, problemlose Handhabung, für VN 800 C Drifter geeignet!
Während der große Mitbewerber nicht einmal per "Vor-Ort-Visite" die Frage nach der Einsetzbarkeit (die haben einen baugleichen Hebetisch im Angebot) beantworten konnte, konnte der Techniker bei Polo den Einsatz für unseren "Gleiter" telefonisch bestätigen!!!
Fürs Ketteschmieren, Felgenreinigen usw. direkt ausprobiert. Die Maschine steht sehr stabil auf den mitgelieferten Aufnahmen.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt