ABM LeverSafe Lever Guard
Stylish protection for the hand levers.
- CNC-turned aluminium handlebar ends with integrated lever guard
- These lever guards are required in many racing series (for example, the GP) for the brake side in order to prevent inadvertent full braking from outside contact
- Also in road traffic, they protect against damage from inadvertent contact
- The length of the guard can be adjusted to fit the lever
- Top quality shiny colour anodisation
- Durably firm seating by means of aluminium expansion sleeve attachment
- For handlebars with an inner diameter of 12 to 18 mm
Length adjustable: 15-18 cm
Height: 6 cm
Handlebar ends need no certification and therefore, no test marks, certificates or bike approvals.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt