Racing Dynamic coolant
Ready-mixed engine coolant for all-year use on almost all motorbike, scooter, quad and car engines made of aluminum/light metal or cast iron.
- Antifreeze and anti-corrosive agents with state-of-the-art anti-corrosive additives
- Neutral against aluminum and metal alloys, gaskets and rubber hoses
- Provides protection against cavitation (formation of gas bubbles - is thus froth-free) and erosion in pumps and coolant lines
- Undiluted anti-freeze protection down to - 25°C
- Nitrite, amine and phosphate free
- Contains silicate
- Can be mixed with other branded anti-freeze agents
- Can with sight strip and filling hose for gum-free filling
Additives to cooling fluid:
Allow the coolant in the system to cool, open the reservoir (note the warning of the vehicle manufacturer - risk of scalding!).
Fill the coolant.
Check why coolant has been lost in the system (normal evaporation or there is a leak).
Changing the coolant:
Drain the cooled cooling fluid from the system (pay attention to the warning of the vehicle manufacturer - danger of scalding!).
In case of suspected contamination, clean/rinse the cooling system if necessary.
Fill the coolant in quantity and place of filling according to the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer.
Allow the engine to warm up and the heating (cars), bleed cooling system.
WARNING: Observe the instructions in the operating and maintenance manual of your vehicle when bleeding the cooling circuit.
An incorrectly bled cooling water circuit can lead to overheating of the motor or malfunctions of the heating system (cars).
Price per 1000 ml container
May cause damage to organs ( state all organs affected, if known) through prolonged or repeated exposure (state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard)
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- alles bestens