Barocook Cooking Container, rectangular, transparent 1200 ml
The BaroCook system was created to ensure you do not have to forego a warm, freshly prepared meal, whether in the office, or travelling in the car or train, while camping, on a picnic, or outdoors. The double chamber system consists of a removable rectangular stainless steel inner lining, an outer container made of plastic, an airtight silicone ring and a closable lid with side flaps.
The food to be heated is placed in the stainless steel bowl. A heat pack is placed on the bottom of the plastic cover shell. The heating function is activated by adding water. So the inner container is heated up to 95°C, and after a few minutes a warm meal can be enjoyed. The food stays warm for up to one hour. The BaroCook system is doubly environmentally friendly since no fuels are used and the heat packs only leaves natural residues. It can therefore be disposed of as domestic waste. The double chamber container is also good for food storage when not being used for cooking.
- Double chamber system: Stainless steel inner lining, outer container made of plastic, an airtight silicone ring and a closable lid with side flaps.
- Heating of the inner container up to 95°C (203°F)
- To reheat or cook meals in minutes
- The residues of limestone, salt, oxygen and nitrogen are non-toxic, odourless, environmentally friendly and water-insoluble
- No lighter or matches needed
- Capacity: 1200 ml
- Includes a BaroCook container (with a dome-shaped lid), 1 heating pack à 50 g, instruction sheet and comes in a colourful zipper bag
- Stainless steel inner container
- Plastic outer container
- Lid made of plastic and silicone
- Neoprene sleeve (protect your hands from heat and keeps the food warm)
- Width: 185 mm; Length: 135 mm; Height: 125 mm
- 650 g