footpeg joints PE716 rear black Ducati
Rizoma footrest joints for Rizoma exchange rests
Allows Pro, B-Pro and Street footrests to be mounted in the original retainer.
- Aluminium adapter joint pair milled from full-billet aluminium with top-quality anodisation
- Required for mounting the Rizoma footrest element (60380603000 and following) in the original footrest
- As a substitute for the rider's or passenger’s rests - see the item description, the selection field, the certificate or the bike DB for the respective models
- Also fit all bikes which use the same original footrests as the models mentioned
- ATTENTION: NOT suitable for touring and rally rests and not for the footrests of other manufacturers!
Permission (in Germany):
With TÜV part certificate (in combination with the Rizoma footrest elements).
The tester (TÜV, Dekra, etc.) must certify the proper installation before use on public roads.
This test certificate must then be carried while driving, similar to the operating permit.
As soon as possible (that is, the next visit to the road traffic department for registration or change of address) this should be transferred into the registration documents.
Models not included here can be registered after testing by the test engineer with special approval.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that the Swiss highway code requires that a valid Certificate of Approval must subsequently be obtained through one of our Swiss shops.
Price per pair for both sides of the bike (without footrests)
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
Schalt und Bremshebel lassen sich nicht so einstellen das man mit fahren kann
Ich fahre eine Ducati Monster 821
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt