rear set control kit Street PE410B BMW R nineT
Rizoma Street Footrest unit
Functionality and design with variously adjustable Street footrests
- Rider’s footrest unit with 6 footrest adjustment positions
- CNC-milled from billet aluminium, highest quality anodisation
- Covered adjustment system for a clear look
- With Street footrests for comfort and grip in classic style
- Adjustable control lever for ideal positioning and maximum comfort
- Adjustable foot pedal – developed to be able to feel every possible comfort even in the details – approx. 26 mm variable
- Pure aluminium heel protectors fabricated for maximum rigidity and protection
Permit (in Germany):
With TÜV part certificate.
The tester (TÜV, Dekra, etc.) must certify the proper installation before use on public roads.
This test certificate must then be carried while driving, similar to the operating permit.
As soon as possible (that is, the next visit to the road traffic department for registration or change of address) this should be transferred into the registration documents.
Price per set for both sides of the bike.
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt