C3 Pro Women Euphoria
|- 24 %|
Schuberth C3 Pro Women
A quiet helmet means active safety for the motorcyclist: this permits the rider to concentrate on riding – particularly at higher speeds.
Many hours in the Schuberth acoustic wind tunnel have ensured that the C3 PRO WOMEN is quiet. The comprehensive acoustics package with optimized helmet shell, wind deflector and extremely ergonomic shape of the neck padding make the C3 Pro – at 82 dBA – one of the quietest helmets ever.
- Acoustics package makes helmet quiet
- Installation of a wind deflector enables the aeroacoustics and consequently the noise level to be improved still further.
- Only 82dB(A) at 100km/hr (62 mph)(unfaired motorcycle)
- Polycarbonate (injection molded)
- 2mm thick/ Optical Class 1
- Patented turbulators reduce wind noise
- Antifog-Lense prevents fogging
- Face shield snaps securely closed or city position for airflow New visor trim and seals improves insulation.
- The EasyChange mechanism makes changing the faceshield extremely quick and simple
- Change Face Shield without tools
Internal Sun Visor:
- Polycarbonate (very stable) anti-scratch coating on both sides
- Easy to reach slider at base of helmet
- Complies to the Australian Standard for sun glasses (AS 1067)
- Double cable system (push-pull) on both sides for stability.
Innovative ventilation system:
The C3 PRO WOMEN is equipped with a further development of the proven C3 ventilation system. Thanks to the new design of the ventilation elements, the supply of fresh air is increased by up to 60%. The combination of multipath channels in the EPS foam shell and the head/chin/mouth ventilation ensure that fresh air is distributed effectively over the entire head area. The air channels in the inner shell direct the air which enters through the forehead ventilation well over the back of the head to the rear of the helmet. The low pressure prevailing at the rear of the helmet ensures that the internal air is constantly extracted through the air outlets and the special netting in the neck padding.&nb
- Head ventilation input (adjustable in multiple stages)
- Chin vent for targeted distribution of the incoming air in the helmet
- Over 8 Liters (2 gallons) of fresh air at 62 mph
The C3 PRO WOMEN features plush cheek padding specially contoured for a woman’s narrower jawline and higher cheekbone. The ruby colored fabric is made of special Micro-fiber material that is antibacterial, hypoallergenic and is easy to clean.
The removable and washable comfort liner is made of special fabrics and materials for maximum comfort in all riding temperatures.
- COOLMAX® & ThermoCool
- Polygene & Interpower coating
- New construction with fewer seams
- zippered cheekpads for easy removal
- Optimum moisture wicking
- Anti-bacterial, hypo-allergic
- 1570g (+/- 50 g)
The outer shell of the C3 PRO WOMEN is offered in two helmet shell sizes and combines an aerodynamically optimal shape with excellent protection. It is manufactured using Schuberth's typical compression moulding process and thus permits great stability and a low weight.
- Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. Fiber
- Helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH creates light weight helmets
- Glass Fiberwith a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally strong yet lightweight.
The C3 PRO WOMEN is by default equipped to accommodate the SCHUBERTH SRC-System™ C3 PRO WOMEN. To guarantee ideal radio reception for you, the C3 PRO WOMEN is already equipped with two integrated antennas to boost reception and Bluetooth® connection
- Bluetooth® antenna for wireless mobile, GPS and intercom connections to other SRC-System™ or Cardo Scala Rider users.
- FM and Bluetooth® antennas integrated into the helmet for optimum reception
The highly effective ventilation system of the C3
- Chin vent
- Summer/winter flap for variable insulation of airflow
- Adjustable head ventilation
- Active 2-way air extraction system
- EPS shell with ventilation segments
- Precise setting of the chinstrap length through adjustment on both sides
- Micro-lock ratchet lock
- Lower profile
- ECE 22-05
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
Waren alles sehr nett
Einfach TOP verarbeitet.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt