battery 6N12A-2C 6V 12Ah capacity about 450 ml
Yuasa Battery 6N12A-2C
6 Volt starter battery for motorcycles, scooters, quad bikes, snowmobiles, riding mowers, etc.
- Lead accumulators from the original equipment manufacturer of many brands
- Withstands vibrations
- Patented separators offer a high starting performance
- The partition construction provides maximum performance
- Unique sealed clamps prevent corrosion and provide longer battery life
- Cell connectors that run through the wall minimize the internal resistance
- Each battery is thoroughly tested and checked before delivery
- Is delivered dry - please also order the appropriate battery acid (50020000010) for the filling (approx. filling quantity up to the maximum marking, see article description)
- WARNING: Use acid only during initial filling - should the liquid level have dropped during use, only fill with distilled water (50020000250)
- Is delivered complete with venting hose and connecting bolts
- Please check in advance that it is suitable for your vehicle (fitting accuracy, dimensions, type, position of poles and venting), as it is not possible to exchange a filled battery
- Before filling the battery, remove the filling plug and the venting cap
- Add acid and allow to stand for about 30 minutes, so that the air can easily escape - then check the acid level and top up if necessary
- Insert the plug for the filling openings, connect the breather hose, install the battery and start it - the battery does not yet have the full power (about 70%), but it can be used for starting several times without problems
- The battery reaches its full performance on the first trip or before using a battery charger
Dimensions and power:
Length x width x height 156 x 57 x 116 mm
Weight when filled: 2.3 kg
Connections: + pole front left, - pole back right
Ventilation front left middle
Price per piece (without acid)
- Shipping & delivery
We always give our best to handle your order as fast as possible. Orders which are placed before 2 pm on a work day are usually handed over to our logistics partner (DHL) on the same day if in stock.
4.95 Euro within Germany, Poland
5.95 Euro in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands
9.95 Euro Spain, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden
14.95 Euro Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal
19.95 Euro Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
All delivery costs are charged per order.
In our online shop, you can choose from various payment options. You can pay by invoice, direct debit, cash on delivery, credit card or finance.
- Product Questions (0)
Here you can ask public questions which can be answered not only by us, but also by other customers. If you have a private question, please use our contact form.
Fragen zum Produkt