YSS Suspension Strut Z-Series
The Z-Series gas-pressure suspension strut including rebound adjustment offers a good improvement over the original running gear.
- Sensitive response
- Good stability means shock absorption
- “Sinter Seal Block Seals” and hard-chrome piston rods exemplify the high-end materials
- Spring pretensioning continuously adjustable by means of fine threads
- Rebound damping can be adjusted over a wide range via handwheel
- Piston diameter depending on the model 30 mm (version 302), 36 mm (version 362 and 366), 45 mm (version 456) or 50 mm (version 506)
- Piston rod depending on the model 12 mm (version 302 and 362) or 16 mm (version 366, 456 and 506)
- Installation tool included in the delivery
- The colour in the item description or drop-down box refers to the suspension strut colour
- The three-digit number in the item description or drop-down box indicates the length of the shock absorber – so, for example 270 = 270mm
- If an L follows the length specification in the item description or in the drop-down box, this suspension strut additionally has an integrated height adjustment of 10 mm
Permission (in Germany):
With operating permit.
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
Price per unit or per pair for both sides of the bike if designated as stereo.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note, that due to the Swiss traffic regulation you’ll need a valid allowance certificate which will be issued by our Swiss shop assistants and will NOT be delivered with the article.
Item No. 60340450000
About the brandYSS Suspension is a Thai company and was founded in 1983. Due to the increasing demand for their shock absorbers in 1988, they decided to expand production and open up a new, larger location. No effort is spared to ensure absolute quality and provide the world of YSS top products!