Fits these bikes
Wilbers shock absorber type 641
Optimized responsiveness and large reserves result in a very secure traction for a lot of grip with a high level of comfort - and, in the end, significantly improved handling.
The expansion tank on the tube provides a constant damping effect even under heavy loads (racetrack, off-road, holiday tour, high temperatures).
Most people wonder what can still be achieved with these suspension elements, even with supposedly good original suspensions.
- the expansion tank is attached to a steel flex line here
- the flexible hose enables the equalizing tank to be mounted wherever there is space - e.g. at the rear of the frame, where the air currents of the airstream provide cooling
- the adjustment buttons for the low and high speed range of the compression stage, each adjustable in 22 steps, are also easily accessible from the outside
- of course the spring base is continuously variable and the rebound damping is adjustable by an open bleed system with 22 clicks over an extremely wide range
- with the extremely wide adjustment range, the right system for normal road use, on a race track, a world trip and all other possible uses
- 641 with large 46 mm piston diameter
- radial piston, wet-run guidance and PTFE-guided self-aligning bearing
- as Blueline with blue spring and red adjustment ring of the rebound damping or as Blackline with black spring and silver adjustment ring
- for models with two shock absorbers as TS version (twin shock) in pairs as stereo shock absorbers - see selection field or item description
- version +625 (see selection field or item description) = includes hydraulic spring preload with handwheel adjustment allowing quick and easy handling with frequently changing load
- version +629 (see selection field or item description) = includes manual height adjustment at the strut attachment
- for a homogeneous ride, it is always advisable to use the shock absorbers together with the Wilbers fork springs
- Wilbers shock absorbers are generally not available from stock, they are made to order and therefore require a certain delivery time
With vehicle type approval
The vehicle type approval booklet delivered with the vehicle must be carried along the ride.
An entry in the vehicle documents is possible but not necessary for reasons of convenience.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that due to the road traffic legislation in Switzerland, a valid approval certificate must be issued by one of our Swiss stores.
For a binding order in one of our stores, there are the following individualization options:
- The suspension struts will be built and tuned exactly to your needs without any extra charge - by specifying the driver's and passenger's weight (including equipment), baggage weight, if necessary, frequency of trips with passenger in % and preferred use/driving style (touring with luggage, race track, on country roads, etc.). There is a difference whether a 60 kg person usually drives alone or if the permissible total weight is used up - the spring rate and the damping is then chosen accordingly;
- Most models can also be raised or lowered without any extra charge. You can learn what is possible with your model in the store.
- If you do not find your model here, ask in one of our stores, they are available for almost every motorcycle and quad, if necessary they can even be made to specifications or template specially (if necessary with extra charge).
- The same applies to the hydraulic spring preload and the height adjustment, both are possible with most shock absorbers for an extra charge even if they are not listed here.
However, due to logistical reasons, it is not possible to order such custom-made products by shipping, so the shock absorber must be ordered and collected from the store.
Price per piece (only for TS versions for 2 pieces)
Item No. 60340000020
About the brand