Fits these bikes
Stahlbus ventilation valve screw
Replaces the original breather screw (e.g. in the brake caliper) and enables simple and fast ventilation of the brake system without having to turn the screw again and again.
- Quick breather screw for safe, clean and fast ventilation of hydraulic brakes and clutches in all motor vehicles
- Single-hand control without external help
- CNC precision turned part of nickel-plated steel
- Consists of the adapter part (lower part) and the actual valve (upper part)
- With detailed illustrated operating instruction (see also below) and TÜV certificate
- Weight only approx. 9.6 grams!
In addition to the model-specific assignment in the bike database, we can provide you with the following assignments based on the brake caliper manufacturer and our experience:
- Brembo = mainly M10x1.0, 2003-models and following also M8x1.25, classic cars often M6x1.0
- Grimeca = M10x1.0 or M8x1.25 or M8x1.0 (the ball under the original screw must be removed!)
- ISR Brakes = M8x1.0
- Nissin = M8x1.25
- Tokico = M7x1.0
- Sumitomo = M8x1.25
- with the cap for ventilation screw (order no. 60171200100 and following), the screw can be protected and the appearance improved
- with the vacuum filling and breathing aid (order no. 60171200200), handling is made even easier
- also available as a version in a hollow screw for connecting the cables (Order no. 60171200300 and following)
Ventilation screws do not need to be certified; therefore, they do not certification marks, expert assessments or general operating license.
Price per piece
Item No. 60171200040
About the brandSimple solutions for complicated problems - that is the corporate philosophy of Stahlbus. The German company has been manufacturing motorbike accessories since 2008 and efficiently makes life easier for you as a biker when it comes to repairing or replacing wear parts.