Shoei Neotec II
SHOEI successfully developed a completely new flip-up helmet thanks to its decade-long experience in the area of motorcycle racing and progressive production technology - the Neotec II.
Comfort & Features:
- Material: AIM Multi Composite, 3 helmet shell sizes
- Interior characteristics: high-quality, 3D-shaped pads, completely detachable & washable, including ear pads for noise reduction (100 % polyester. Cheek pads "noise isolator" prevents the intrusion of wind
- Weight: 1,650 g (+/- 50 g)
- Visor: clear, scratch-resistant, anti-fog through Pinlock®, 3D-shaped
- Ventilation: air inlets on the chin and upper head, air outlets on the back of the head
- Lock: micro ratchet fastener made from 100 % stainless steel, lock system in an open state the P/J double homologation as jet and integral helmet
- Inspection: ECE 22/05
- Extras: integrated sun visor, including Pinlock® insert, wind deflector & breath deflector, prepared for SRL 1 Communication System Orderno.: 41914100000
Item No. 47009161010
About the brandFor over 50 years, SHOEI has been dedicated to the development of top-quality helmets. The passion and enthusiasm of the founder, Eitaro Kamata, is still carried on today by every single employee in the Japanese production facilities. Here, all SHOEI helmets as well as all spare parts are made by hand. Every single part of the collection is seen as a personal challenge that is worked on with the utmost care and dedication.