Kern-Stabi sport assembly stand 33mm red front
Affordable assembly stand for the front in advanced Kern-Stabi quality - Made in Germany !!
- Secure and simple jacking without additional adapter thanks to brilliant front jack
- Simply placed under the fork rods and reaches underneath and behind them with the two rubberised rollers
- Suitable for almost all motorcycles (with equally high forks on both sides)
- Individually adjustable in width over a very wide range
- Equipped with double wheels, it offers a very stable rolling in when jacking up, or lowering
- Made of powder-coated super stable precision steel tube of 33 mm diameter
- Stable stand for maintenance and installation work
- A great help in all service work such as cleaning the rims, changing tyres, etc.
- Includes an extension lever for even easier jacking
Always use the front stand in conjunction with a rear stand!!!
Spacing of the pickup rollers (width of the forklegs): 0-45 cm
Width of the rubberised take-up rollers: 38 mm
Height of the receiving surface when jacked (under the forks): 34 cm
Total length x width x height: 98 x 55 x 38.5 cm
Weight: 7.1 Kg
With the steering head adapter (order no. 60150200953, 60150200950 or 60150200954) and then the additionally necessary arbor the motorcycle can be placed on the steering head. The fork is then freely movable and removable.
Price per piece (including front-rocker and extension lever)
Item No. 60150100500
About the brand