Please select size
John Doe Stroker Cargo Pants
The Stroker Cargo Pants drew inspiration from the flight suits used in the US Air Force and were designed with a special focus on riding a motorcycle.
The pants were developed with a slim-fit cut and side pockets attached asymmetrically to the thigh area,
offering a pre-shaped fit and lots of storage space during the trip.
The protector bags integrated into the knee and hip area (height-adjustable in the knee area) offer the wearer the possibility to upgrade protectors for additional protection.
With the inner lining made from the worldwide innovation XTM-Fiber ®, it reaches the perfect balance between protection and ideal wearing comfort.
Thin, extremely flexible, water-resistant, and still protecting its wearer during extreme situations of stress and falling, no matter whether you're riding in the city or on a long trip.
Comfort & Features:
- Lockable side pockets
- Height-adjustable protector bags integrated in the knee area
- Integrated protector bags in the hip area
- Cooling during warm days and during long periods of use thanks to the integration of COOLMAX® fabric
- Water-repellent protection during rain and moisture through modern TEFLON® equipment
- Highest-possible wearing comfort during all kinds of movements through interwoven LYCRA® fibers
- YKK Zipper
- Outer material: 100% cotton
- XTM protection fiber: falling side made from 100& Aramid fiber/skin side made from 100% Coolmax ®
Item No. 21062126
About the brand