John Doe Betty Biker Damen Jeans
Specifically designed for riding motorcycles. With a captivating clim cut design, these jeggings fit perfectly while riding. Pinching, tugging and flapping when riding at high speeds are now things of the past.
Comfort & Features:
- XTM protective fiber: crash side made from 100% DuPont ™ aramid fiber /skin made from 100% Coolmax®
- 10,5 oz. denim
- YKK - Zipper
- Medium rise
- Snug fitting waistband
- Snug fitting from the tigh to the hem
- Adjustable armor pockets built into the knee, protectors optionally available
- Armor pockets built in at the hip, protectors optionally available
- Outer garment: 97% cotton, 3% Lycra®
- Reinforcement: 100% aramid
- Lining: 100% polyester
Item No. 21047001249
About the brandJohn Doe's innovation triad reads quite simply and sums up what makes the brand with the lightning bolt in its logo so unique: away from the monotony, instead fashionable, new and technically sophisticated, without laying it on too thick visually. John Doe deliberately does not follow the biker mainstream in terms of cut, materials and functions.