John Doe Defender Mono Jeans
Copy Ultralight with stacks of useful features: Defender Monolayer combines our XTM-Fiber® with the outer fabric using a specialised weaving process. This gives you AAA-certified motorcycle trousers in only one layer of fabric for a cool and comfortable wearing experience on a hot day. In combination with the knee and hip protectors, this will protect you from anything you might encounter while you’re on the road. Apart from the front and back pockets, Defender Monolayer also has classical cargo pockets and an additional YKK zippered pocket to give you enough space to keep all the things you need for your travels; the stretch fabric in slim-fit Defender Monolayer ensures excellent wearing comfort.
Comfort & Features:
- Monolayer design
- XTM-Fiber®/stretch cotton twill blend design
- XTM protector-ready
- Water-repellent and breathable
- Multistretch comfort
- Cargo pockets – press stud and zipper
- YKK zipper
- Slim-fit/slim leg from knee to ankle
- Integrated height-adjustable knee protector pockets
- Integrated hip protector pockets
- Level 1 knee and hip protectors included, type tested according to EN1621-1
Item No. 21000126
About the brandJohn Doe's innovation triad reads quite simply and sums up what makes the brand with the lightning bolt in its logo so unique: away from the monotony, instead fashionable, new and technically sophisticated, without laying it on too thick visually. John Doe deliberately does not follow the biker mainstream in terms of cut, materials and functions.