HJC RPHA 11
The completely redeveloped premium full-face helmet from HJC sets new standards in terms of stability, ease and comfort.
Comfort & Features:
- Material/shell: The compact, aerodynamic and advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix) The plus shell construction consists of an extremely light yet strong material composition made of fibreglass, aramid, carbon, a composite and carbon-glass hybrid fibres.
- Ventilation: A completely revised, partly infinitely variable ventilation concept can now flow more air through the helmet for an even more efficient cooling capacity. The positioning of the ventilation openings has been optimised in a wind tunnel. Glove-friendly regulation.
- Interior features: Multicool Interior features with improved anti-bacterial equipment, enhanced sweat absorption and faster drying than previous models.
Head and cheek cushions (100% polyester) are removable and washable. A pull device for quick release of the helmet padding is part of the premium-class amenities with this sports full-face helmet.
- Weight: 1.300 g (+/- 50 g)
- Visor: clear, scratch resistant, anti-fog thanks to the Pinlock® screen. The field of vision has been increased, based on racing experience. The visor can be closed securely with a double visor lock.
- Closure: Double-D
- Certification: ECE22/05
- Extras: Wind and breath deflector, Pinlock® screen and a dark tinted 2D racing visor with tear-off device is fitted as standard
Item No. 46028266
About the brand