Hi-Q Tools Front mounting stand III
For the purpose of relieving the front wheel for overwintering, for cleaning and for works such as wheel rim removal for tire changes.
- secure and easy jacking without additional adapters
- just put under the fork rod, it will grip with the two rubber rollers under and behind it
- suitable for almost all motorcycles (with equally high fork feet on both sides)
- width is over a wide range very easily and individually adjustable with knurled screws
- equipped with large double rollers - offers a very stable unrolling even on not perfectly level floors while jacking up and down
- a large lever arm makes the jacking up easier
- made of powder-coated steel tube with a diameter of 35 mm
- for service works, such as tire changes, felly cleaning, overwintering
- its "decomposability" makes it an ideal travel companion that takes up little space!
CAUTION: always use the front stand together with a rear wheel stand - if the motorcycle is jacked up at the front without having been placed on a mounting stand in the back, it can tip over!!!
Width of the take-ups on the outside (possible fork width): 15 to 27.5 cm
Jack stand height: 33 cm
Length x Width x Height: 72 x 46 x 36 cm
Weight: 5.85 kg
Price per unit
Item No. 60150700080
About the brand