Fits these bikes
Hashiru Exhaust Pipe ST05 oval
Oval end muffler made fully from stainless steel that features a high-quality laser-logo.
Generates a rich sound, which at the same time spares your environment.
- rich sound
- fully made from stainless steel
- high-quality processing from a big European manufacturer looking back on decades of experience
- purposefully kept small and light
- the volume size of the end muffler ultimately depends upon the model and its respective requirements
- with riveted dB-killer
- end muffler can be mounted by using a stainless steel clamp with a rubber bottom
- also deliverable for many older models
- comes with all mounting parts that serve the substitution of the original end muffler
- depending on the model as a bolt-on to be screwed on the original manifold flange or as a slip-on with an intermediate pipe that fits the original manifold or the front silencer
- for some models (versions 1in1, 2in1, 3in1 or 4in1) available as a complete system including manifold
- regarding models where the original catalytic converter, that is important for registration, is removed, a new slide-in catalytic converter is available. This catalytic converter, which is to be slid into the intermediate pipe of the end muffler, is included in the delivery.
Height x width: 139 x 105 mm
height x width if small: 125 x 95 mm
length end muffler 50 cm
length outer sheath 40 cm
weight of the end muffler without intermediate pipe and assembly material: 2.7 kg
weight end muffler without intermediate pipe and assembly material if small: 2.2 kg
With an electronic operating license (only applicable if the dB-Killer is mounted and not modified!!).
The end muffler has an electronic certification mark and a registration number on the back.
That is why there are no more documents required; you do not need to carry any more documents along with you.
Regarding models that are delivered with a catalytic converter, it is mandatory for it to be used.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that Swiss road legislation regulations are different from EU regulations. A declaration for the approval of the motorcycle inspection of Switzerland needs to be checked in the store/in the online shop before effecting an order. Technical items that were denied registration can not be returned.
Price per unit or, if indicated so, per pair for both vehicle sides
Item No. 50321330031
About the brand