Givi Monokey Trekker Outback Cam-Side Aluminium Case
Those who love adventurous trips and make long trips on the motorcycle know the importance of safety, ergonomics, and the durability of the accessories that they take.
The right side case for traffic without fear of riding off into unspoiled nature.
- Manufactured completely from aluminium
- With abutting edges and inserts made of reinforced technopolymer
- Available in two versions - 37 and 48 litres
- Particularly impact-resistant and can even withstand heavy loads
- Fits only on the particularly robust Monokey CAM side racks
- One key (Security Lock) is also used here to open and close the cases as well as for their attachment and removal from the motorcycle
- The cover of the top-loader can be completely removed
- Naturally waterproof
- Lots of accessories for individual extensions available
- As a single case (left/right) or as singly-keyed locking case set (not with the Enduro set !!)
- Case pair as "Enduro set" with different sizes for the left (L) and right (R) side
- Case set, when ordered as a pair, delivered with a third lock with the same key for an optional top case - ATTENTION: not for the Enduro set with different volumes right and left, for the singal cases, each case has its own lock and must also be upgraded with an optional security lock set, if necessary
37 litre storage capacity
Length x width x height 495 x 246 x 387 mm
48 litres storage capacity (enough for a helmet and more)
Length x width x height 495 x 306 x 387 mm
Top cases, cases and their carriers need no certification and therefore, no test marks, certificates or operating permits.
Item No. 70130100000
About the brandThe mission of GIVI: Its goal is to develop and market high-end products so that motorcycles and drivers are better equipped, which impacts safety and performance. This is only possible thanks to the synergistic cooperation of their team, which places a great value on the safe development of their products. With better technology, GIVI would like to give all two-wheel enthusiasts—for which driving is primarily a lifestyle—safety, excitement and experiences.