Highway Vignette Holder for use in Austria
Facilitates the attachment on the fork
- suited for use on single-lane vehicles, like motorcycles or scooters, it makes for an uncomplicated installation and removal of vignettes on fork rods with a maximum diameter of up to 8 cm
- molded from one piece with a one-way lock
- due to this, it is not transferable onto other vehicles
- new vignettes can, of course, be applied over the old ones
- the rectangular version is suited for day and month vignettes
- trapezium-shaped version suited for year vignettes
- can also be used for vignettes of other countries, as long as they have the same measurements
Where to attach:
Requirements by ASFINAG Toll Service GmbH for the Austrian highway vignette:
"The holder must only be attached to a fixed component of the vehicle which is difficult to remove with tools". Luggage racks, crash bars, open handlebar ends, open footrests (to mention only a few) are not permitted attachment points. The holder must only be mounted on the steering stem of the front wheel/fork.
How to attach: Feed the holder strap around the fork and pull tight. Use a tool (for instance, a screwdriver) to ensure that the strap is fully tightened and locked in place. Then cut off the projecting strap as close to the fork as possible with a tool (for instance, a wire cutter). Then stick the vignette to the mounting plate, which should be free of any dust. Make sure that the vignette is well-positioned and the expiry date of the timely-limited vignette is clearly visible.
Procedure of removal: Once the vignette has expired, you can remove the holder by cutting through the fastening strap with a sharp cutting tool.
Approval: With effect from 17th March 2011, FixItEasy V4 is officially approved by ASFINAG as an alternative to sticking the vignette to the vehicle itself.
Note: This vignette holder is used at the vehicle owner's own responsibility. Certified only for Austria.
Width x height rectangular: 6.9 x 7.4 cm
Width x height trapezium-shaped: 4.2-6.3 x 6.7 cm
Width fastening strap: 15 mm
Weight rectangular: 20 g
Weight trapezium-shaped: 18 g
Price per unit (vignette not included)
Item No. 82321003040
About the brand