Fits these bikes
Ferodo brake discs
The perfect choice when replacing the originals.
- floating steel brake disc with aluminum inner ring
- high quality from one of the largest and most experienced brake manufacturers in the world
- the respective version (floating or rigid) always corresponds to the original
- mounting should be done with the original screws
- with double brake discs, both discs must always be replaced together
- the brake pads are also always be replaced with the brake discs - we recommend the Hi-Q brake pads
In the item name/in the selection box, you may find the following information: Outer-Ø in mm/inner-Ø in mm/Thickness in mm/Number of mounting holes/Bolt circle mounting holes in mm
Certification (in Germany):
With general operating license
The supplied general operating license booklet must be carried along the ride. An entry in the vehicle documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not necessary.
For our Swiss customers:
Note that road traffic laws in Switzerland do not correspond to the EU's. A clarification of the approval of motorcycle vehicle control in Switzerland can be solicited in each case in the store/onlineshop before the order. Technical articles that are rejected for registration can unfortunately no longer be returned.
Price per piece
Item No. 60330600260
About the brandWhether on rural or urban roads, Ferodo® has been a preferred partner of vehicle manufacturers in the design and manufacture of high quality friction products since 1897. With over 431 million brake pads produced as original equipment over the last 10 years, it's safe to say Ferodo® has a solid OE presence. Unlike many other brake pad brands, they manufacture the brake pad themselves. Dedicated R&D and&testing centres in Germany and the UK ensure both laboratory and road testing so the development of the parts.