- Main multi-material structure for durability materials with abrasion- and tear-resistant panels in the areas most exposed to impacts and removable sleeves for riding in hot weather.
- Waterproof, breathable, removable and interchangeable DRYSTAR® lining with thermo-welded seams to ensure waterproofing.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner for using the jacket in cold weather.
- “Jet” (JVS) Ventilation System with large zipped air intakes equipped with open mesh gussets on chest and back and zip closure with double zipper slider on the arms to improve cooling over long distances.
- Light and CE-certified elbow guards and shoulder protectors for excellent impact protection
- Chest and back pockets with PE padding (Nucleon chest and back protectors from Alpinestars available for additional protection - sold separately).
- Anatomic and preformed sleeves with Velcro® adjustment straps to adjust volume, improve the comfort and fit of the jacket and to keep elbow guards in place.
- More reflective elements and logos to make the biker more visible.
- Fully compatible with Bionic Neck Support neck braces from Alpinestars.
- Collar with liner for comfort and closure system with Velcro® and magnets. Collar with expansion gusset for increased coverage.
- Expandable accordion panels on the elbows for an improved fit while riding and adjustable at the waist for a secure and customised fit.
- Longer back part to improve comfort and protection in the riding position.
- Preformed and articulated sleeves and cuffs with gusset and Velcro for improved fit and comfort in the riding position.
- Extremely water-resistant outside pockets thanks to the waterproof zip closure and waterproof inside wallet pocket.
- Practical storage: two cargo pockets on the front and a large versatile rear pocket.
- Top-quality YKK zips with double zipper slider on the front zip and connecting zip at the waist to connect the jacket to Alpinestars technical trousers.
Regular Price: €439.00
Regular Price: €399.95