MRA V-Flow X-Creen Sport for Naked Bikes without Mounting Kit
Windscreen with fully adjustable attachment spoiler for optimum wind protection. Fits models with handlebars.
- The v-shaped cut-out in the lower part directs the air stream especially efficiently over and around the wind screen to minimise turbulence as much as possible
- In addition, it has a small wind deflector on the upper end
- Its angle and height can be adjusted continuously and fixed without tools
- With two independently adjustable pivots
- Makes it possible to adjust the angle, height (approx. 11 cm) and distance to the screen – it doesn’t get more flexible than this!
- Through the rearward flow of the spoiler and its pitch angle, the turbulence, which is otherwise so irritating, is further reduced and the wind protection further increased
- Here you can therefore select the setting for the solution that best meets your personal wind protection and noise reduction needs.
- Version C with cutout that fits round headlamps
- Version Z with headlamp cutout appropriate for angular headlamp shapes
- Both versions are permitted, in any case – whether C or V version is purely a matter of taste
- Mounted with the original fittings
- Includes edging strip
- NOTE: supplied without mounting kit – please order this additionally to fit your bike (for example, Mounting Kit HK order no. 60210100210).
Width: 40 cm
Height: 42 to 51 cm
Version Z Headlamp cutout width: 15.5 cm
Version Z Depth from headlamp cutout: 4 cm
With operating permit
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
Price each (without customising kit)