MRA V-Flow Vario-Touring Screen for Naked Bikes with no mounting kit
Windscreen with adjustable attachment spoiler for optimum wind protection. Fits models with handlebars.
- The v-shaped cut-out in the lower part directs the air stream especially efficiently over and around the wind screen to minimise turbulence as much as possible
- In addition, it has a small wind deflector on the upper end
- Its angle and length can be set manually in seven positions.
- Through the rearward flow of the spoiler and its pitch angle, the turbulence, which is otherwise so irritating, is further reduced and the wind protection further increased
- Here you can select the setting for the solution that best meets your personal wind protection and noise reduction needs.
- Version C with cutout that fits round headlamps
- Version Z with headlamp cutout appropriate for angular headlamp shapes
- Both versions are permitted, in any case – whether C or V version is purely a matter of taste
- Mounted with the original fittings
- Includes edging strip
- NOTE: supplied without customising kit – please order this additionally to fit your bike (for example, customising kit HK order No. 60210100210)
Width: 40 cm
Height: 42 to 45 cm
Version Z wide headlamp cutout: 15.5 cm
Version Z depth from headlamp cutout: 4 cm
With operating permit
The accompanying operating permit booklet must be with you when you ride.
An entry in the bike documents is possible for reasons of convenience, but not required.
Price each (without customising kit)