Rizoma Touring/Rally footrest joints
Allow the assembly of touring and rally footrests.
- Aluminium adapter joint pair milled from full-billet aluminium with top-quality anodisation
- Are necessary for mounting the Rizoma Touring footrests (60380605000 and following) and the Rally footrests (order number 60380603070) in the original footrests
- As a substitute for the rider's or passenger’s rests - see the item description, the selection field, the certificate or the bike DB for the respective models
- Also fit all bikes which use the same original footrests as the models mentioned
- WARNING: Are only suitable for Rizoma Touring and Rally footrests and not for other footrests!
Permit (in Germany):
With TÜV part certificate (in combination with the Rizoma footrest elements).
The tester (TÜV, Dekra, etc.) must certify the proper installation before use on public roads.
This test certificate must then be carried while driving, similar to the operating permit.
As soon as possible (that is, the next visit to the road traffic department for registration or change of address) this should be transferred into the registration documents.
Models not included here must be registered after testing by the test engineer with special approval.
For our Swiss customers:
Please note that the Swiss highway code requires that a valid Certificate of Approval must subsequently be obtained through one of our Swiss shops.
Price per pair for both sides of the bike (without footrests)