Alpinestars is proud to present its Tech 1 motocross boots:
- upper of multi-material made of lightweight microfibre, abrasion resistant and durable with a
hard protection copolymer with the anatomic shape.
- Flexible front and rear panels in microfibre with the new cut for control and movement.
- Medial biomechanical "flexi-blade" system for excellent front and rear movement while offering
support and protection on the back of the ankles.
- Shin and calf guards made of polymer co-injected connecting to the side to offer an
overall excellent protection.
- Full support and protection of the boot offered by crucial polymer protection on lateral part,
medial, counter and toe for excellent performance from the impact.
- Anti-slip pattern on the medial side for improved traction against the motorcycle.
- Closure system buckle with quick ergonomic safety for a safe and close fit
on the leg bottom.
- New buckles in polymer and nylon with improved memory auto-aligning ratchet brace to ensure
quick, precise and easy closure. All the buckles can be easily replaced
- Innovative insole in TPU injected and in one part, reinforced with metal shin and
reinforcement on the co-injected toe.
- Steel toe printed for protection and durability.
- Flexible integrated foam padding around the ankle and collar of the foot for comfort and fit.
- Full lining made of technical fabric for comfort and moisture-wicking.
- Removable insole with EVA fabric lining for comfort.
- connection Velcro® closure to adapt to different leg sizes.
- Gaiter preventing water and dirt from slipping inside. rear gaiter with panel in
rubber for flexibility and comfort.
- EN 13634 2010 CE certified