ABM targaFlex Footrest Unit without rests
Sport footrest unit with multiple configuration possibilities; additionally requires footrests in the colour of your choice.
- Eccentric linkage positioning allows for infinitely variable and individual configuration of the footrest position
- Compact design for maximum banking freedom with the best sitting comfort
- Double-mounted, adjustable lever without play for optimal ergonomics
- High degree of rigidity yet lightweight
- Two-sided, reinforced heel protector
- Baseplates black polished and anodised, rotatable rests anodised in red
- Reversed shifting (first gear on top) NOT possible!!
- Made in Germany!
- The footrest unit is supplied in your specified colour without the footrest element – additionally, please order race-tested rests with milled cross-grooves for the best hold under order No. 60380405000 and following!
- The red rotatable rests can be exchanged for black or gold - Please order separately under 60380425000 or 60380425001.
Permit (in Germany):
With TÜV part certificate.
The tester (TÜV, Dekra, etc.) must certify the proper installation before use on public roads.
This test certificate must then be carried while driving, similar to the operating permit.
As soon as possible (that is, the next visit to the road traffic department for registration or change of address) this should be transferred into the registration documents.
For our Swiss customers:
Please order this item from one of our Swiss shops if possible.
To comply with the Swiss highway code, a Swiss certificate (supplement) is necessary for this technical item. This certificate is issued in one of our shops and is not supplied with the item.
Should you order this item on-line, however, please make sure that the motorcycle for which the replacement part is intended is listed, using the certificate provided for the item. If this is not the case, the item cannot be returned or exchanged.
We are happy to answer further questions by mail or on our Swiss hotline.
Price per set for both sides of the bike (without footrest elements)