B&G crash protectors for Yamaha YZF R6 2006-2007
Optimum protection for the frame, radiator, engine, trim - not only during minor falls/ falling over.
- Mushroom-shaped head for a large friction/abrasive surface
- Racing polyamide for optimum abrasion performance in the fall and good cushioning when falling over
- The racing polyamide version (black or white) is equipped with a removable and replaceable damping element for further reduction of the impact forces on the frame (as a replacement part order no. 60100149990)
- The Racing Black Edition aluminium version (aluminium black) provides an elegant appearance with high quality anodising and massive stability
- Double with anodised or coated aluminium basis = extremely robust with high quality optics
- The interchangeable head of the double is made of polyamide in black for optimal abrasion performance in the event of a fall and good cushioning when falling over
- The length and the shape of the base is always adapted specifically for the model - so there is not a pad for all models where the mounting kits are different
- This ensures optimum protection while giving the assurance that the burdens on the attachment points are minimised in the event of a fall
- Mounting is on the original mounting points of the frame
Crash pads need no certification and therefore, no test marks, certificates or operating permits.
These crash protectors are still supplied with a TÜV test report which reflects the high quality of B&G crash pads - however, this is NOT relevant for approval.
Price per set for both sides of the bike