Paaschburg & Wunderlich steering head bearing SSH750 (50 x 30 x 15,9 mm)
Steering head bearing
Tapered roller steering head bearing for long life and precise response.
- No wear-vulnerable ball bearings
- Tapered rollers with considerably larger bearing surface than ball bearings
- In the radial and axial direction
- Does away with chassis trouble caused by worn-out control steering head bearings
- Improves handling compared to ball bearings
- Existing bearings are simply exchanged for these taper roller bearings and bearing shells
- The play is adjustable as usual
Dimensions (see item description):
Outer diameter x inside diameter x height in mm
Steering head bearings need no certification and therefore, no mark of conformity, certificate or type approval.
Price per pair/set for a steering head