Alpinestars is proud to present its Valencia Gore-Tex boots:
- Designed and developed for a high-performance fit, ideal for woman riders, provides comfort and specific adjustment during long or
- Soft full-grain multi-panel structure with full-grain and suede leather inserts for excellent levels of comfort and durability.
- Stretch microfibre accordion panels on the front and rear for excellent comfort and flexibility, control and support.
- Full practical insertion system and large flap on the shin with Velcro® strap closure and gusset to protect from the elements to make them
easier to put on and get a close fit.
- 100% Waterproof membrane for proven performance in wet weather.
- New anatomic double-density TPU ankle protection disc lined with foam on the medial and lateral side.
- Buckle system on the instep with Velcro® for fast, secure and customised closure.
- New lightweight rubber sole with anti-slip graphics for anti-slip performance and excellent stability, on the bike or on foot.
- PU mid-sole for comfort and built-in steel arch support to increase the rigidity of the sole.
- Modular and anatomic mid-sole that follows the shape of the foot and includes structured metal arch support.
- Specifically designed interchangeable anatomic EVA foam insole and Lycra® lining on the upper part for comfort and moisture-wicking.
- Stella Valencia Waterproof boots are Cat 2 CE-certified, in accordance with EU directive 89/686/ECC.